Monday, August 11, 2008

What's For Dinner??

Okay, so last week I was a total slacker when it came to dinner time! We ate out 3 times in 7 seven days...that's not normal in this house, not cheap either!! I don't do fast food either (I like Chick Fil A and that's about it), one good thing that came out of me being a lazy bum, was we found a new pizza place right by us that we LOVED!! ZUCCA, we also love the name!



Anyway tonight I'm making a pork chop dish, that my neighbor Carol told me about...

This dish is so super easy to throw together and you just let it cook down while your running around doing everything else in the evening!!



I'm using 12 breakfast boneless chops

2 cans of Muir Glen Organic Fire Roasted w/medium green chile's, you can also use just regular Ro-Tel)

splash of Worshershire sauce

1/2 cup of brown sugar......her original recipe called for 1 cup of brown sugar, we liked a little less :)

splash of mustard

salt and pepper



Brown pork chops, season them to your taste with salt and pepper

In a blender, blend the tomatoes, Worshershire sauce, brown sugar and mustard



Pour mixture over pork chops and let cook on low heat, for at least an hour.



I'm serving it over brown rice



Happy Cooking!!

No comments: