Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cooking FUNK!!

There I said it!!
Yes I have been in a funk.
I've been making all the same stuff and I haven't been very excited about dinner lately!! Don't get me wrong now, I'm always excited to EAT, I just haven't been enjoying the COOKING part....tonight I'm doing Chicken BLAH BLAH Spaghetti BLAH BLAH, (its a FUNK I tell you). Or either I really am dying, one of the two!!

Even though I'm being a debbie downer, not to be confused with debbie does dallas. This is not that kind of BLOG :):)

I thought I would share a SUPER QUICK and FUN little pizza recipe that my kids and I love to make and of course LOVE to eat!

I get everything at Whole Foods for this, but you don't have to. I do recommend the main SECRET INGREDIENT (fresh garlic butter) from them though! In the bakery section you can ask for there garlic butter, it is worth the drive!!

English Muffin Pizza's (this is one of my concoctions)

Organic Whole Wheat English Muffins(they come 6 to a pack, so you will get 12 pizzas)
365 (Whole Foods brand) Pizza sauce
Mozzarella cheese
Pepperonis
Garlic Butter (special ingredient)

Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Cut open the English Muffins
Melt 3 to 4 tablespoons of garlic butter and use basting brush to put butter on muffins
Put pizza sauce on top of butter
And top with pepperonis and cheese

Bake for about 10 -12 minutes. We like ours crispy!!

I make a small salad to go with it and dinner is done!!

Happy Cooking!!

1 comment:

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

Yummy! I will have to try this one. Take me with you on your next trip to Whole Foods.