Sunday, April 29, 2007

More Louisiana !!






The kids and I went back to Louisiana during our Spring Break. It's funny because when I am home in Georgia I forget how comfortable I am in Louisiana. I think within the last year I have begun to be OK with not being there(Louisiana). And we are really happy. But you know you still have your moments. But any how we had a really good visit!! We got to see Mimi and Pawpaw's new house. Mimi gave Hannah an early golden birthday party, which she loved. Alex got to ride on pawpaw's motorcycle. Jakob got to be with Erik. And of course I got my time with my brothers(Billy, Erik and Patrick) and my girls(The Merrick's). Thank you Aunt Stacey and Toni for letting us take over your apartment.When we come back in June we will have all kinds of new houses to see.(Billy & Nell,Aunt Stacey & Kerri and David)We miss you guys and are looking forward to hopefully Brian coming in this time. Patrick and Erik pack your bags I have a pontoon boat waiting for us!!

No comments: