Friday, June 29, 2007

Cheesecake Factory!

waiting for Oreo Cheesecake!



I brought the kids and Alex's friend Blake to a Barnes and Noble store last week to see a baseball player. The store was at the Cumberland mall which is about 40 minutes from our house. The boys were so excited, they had their baseballs and his card in hand. Well, when we got there we were told he was signing his book. Okay fine, so I pick up two books and I'm figuring that if I spend money on NOT ONE BUT TWO books he will sign the boys baseballs and cards. The woman who was running the signing went back and talk to his publicist and he said he was ONLY signing books. So I asked her to please let him know that he had three little fans that drove a long way to see him and now know what they mean when they say the fame went to his head! So what makes it all better GOOD FOOD! We went to the Cheesecake Factory and by the time the Oreo cheesecake came out everyone was feeling a lot better! (And by the way, the players name was Gary Sheffield) Don't buy his book!!

1 comment:

The Dinsmores said...

What a jerk! I'll be sure not to buy anything with his name on it. Cheescake Factory always makes things better!