Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Our Anniversary!



Two weekends ago my husband and I had our 12Th wedding anniversary! Brian's parents watched the kids for us and we got a full night alone. It doesn't happen nearly as much as it should. We had dinner at Pappadeaux's. It is a seafood place. I am very particular about my food especially my seafood.( I definitely can not hide my New Orleans roots when it comes to food.) This place was very good. I was pleasantly surprised. And on Sunday morning we had brunch at The Old Mill in downtown Acworth. This food was wonderful. The building is beautiful. And we got to sit outside and enjoy this wonderful weather.(I'm not joking..we have been having beautiful weather in the 80's). We had a wonderful night away. Thank you Ms.C and Mr.J for taking care of our babies. We might be calling a little more often!

1 comment:

The Dinsmores said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
You still look like newlyweds!