Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Birthday!






Saturday was my 32ND birthday. We had a really nice day with the kids(baseball practice,laundry,bathing the dogs ) our normal Saturday. My in laws were nice enough to invite the kids over that night for a sleep over. Me, Brian, my girlfriend Lena and her hubby Chris went to dinner at Copeland's YUMMY!! and after we went to a karaoke bar where they have pool tables. We really had a nice evening. We all were a little tired from the night before. Lena had her daughters birthday party on Friday and after the party they invited everyone back to their house. Well needless to say after A FEW drinks it was midnight and they were singing Happy Birthday to me on Saturday morning(thank you Chris). WE HAD A BLAST!!!...... When we moved here it took me awhile to really get close to other people. My girlfriends back home, I have had for as long as I can remember. And my Stacey knows more about me than my daddy(SORRY DADDY). So I wasn't looking for anything to come close to that. I have my Ms. Carol who is next door and she helped me and keeps on helping so much. But I didn't have anyone with kids the same age and that was just as crazy as I. And then came along my little Northern chickie(she calls me her Cajun chickie!). I swear she has Tabasco running through her veins and I LOVE IT! We have enjoyed her and her family for almost the last year. And I am proud to say she is my Georgia girl!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good one. I saw Lena (the one that lived on your street in Abita) the other day and she said to tell you "Hello!"