Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pumpkin Carving!






Monday night we carved our pumpkins. This is one of my favorite things to do with the kids for a holiday. Their personality's really come out in each pumpkin. Alex was so excited this year he did almost his whole pumpkin by himself. I made the big incisions and got the top off but he did everything else. He has also informed me that this will be his last Halloween to dress up! AHHH! I remember when I had to drive all around the state of Louisiana to find this very special red Power Ranger costume. Where has my little boy gone?!! This year Alex is being a nerd, Jakob is being either a zombie baseball player or a monster(we have something for both) and of course my little princess is going to be Ariel as a bride.(It was all explained in the Disney World blog entry)......we hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!!

No comments: