Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas 2007!!

Santa was here!!

Two happy boys!!
One happy girl!!

This was our third Christmas in Georgia. Although it is still hard at times not being with my side of the family, it is also very nice not to have to drive from place to place to place on Christmas. My kids like staying in their PJ's all day. And now they get to stay with all of their new stuff. Something they couldn't do back in Louisiana. We were out of the door by noon and didn't get back home until after 10 most Christmas's. Next year might be a little different for us, my nephew will be here(my brother and sister in law are having their first baby in a couple of weeks) and we don't want to miss out on the holidays with him. My kids are soooo excited about the new baby!! So if the lazy Christmas's were to good to last, we will see. But we sure did enjoy them!!

No comments: