Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cody William Leibfritz

me and my nephew!!

I LOVE THESE BOYS!!
who is this crazy woman??
he has a full head of hair!!
momma and Cody

MiMi and Cody
our little angel baby!!
my momma , Cody and Billy

Cody and daddy



Janelle
Billy and Janelle
Jessica( Janelle's sister), Janelle and me
Cody right out of the oven!!


Everyone knows how excited we have been for the new member of our family to arrive. He made his debut on Tuesday, January 29th at 10:24 pm. He weighed 7lbs. 8 ozs. And was 20 1/2 inches long. He has a full head of beautiful black curly hair. Cody William Leibfritz was not to sure he wanted to leave his momma's belly. It took some convincing but he finally gave Janelle some piece....Janelle did not think she was going to be a good patient. She taught herself that she could take a lot more than she thought!! Janelle and Billy I am so proud of the two of you, you will be wonderful parents!! Cody is a lucky little boy!!


No comments: