Monday, April 7, 2008

These Are My People!!

Jakobs always looking for critters!!
Patrick(my brother) didn't want Jakob's critter
Jakey boy!!
Hannah Marie
Jakob, Hannah and Patrick

me, Cody(my nephew) and Jakob

I don't realize how big my babies are until moments like this!!
me and my brother Erik(isn't he a cutie!!)




no pictures please!!
Jakob was so happy to hold him!!


Aunt Heidi is CRAZY!!

he was full of smiles for me!!

Last week Jakob, Hannah and I went back home for my grandfather's funeral. He passed away just days before his 79 birthday. He had been sick for a long time and I thought I was prepared for that phone call. But after I talked to my mom all I could do was think about getting to my daddy... Even with all the craziness of the weekend we still had a really nice Sunday with my family.
Brian and Alex stayed in Georgia so that Alex could go to his Science Olympiad Competition. Alex did well. Alex and his partner placed 2nd in one of their meets!!



No comments: