Sunday, July 6, 2008

I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN!!

getting her ready to RIDEEEE!
I have a hard life, I have to wait to go to the batting cages!!
SHE"S GOING,
GOING,
GOING,
SHE'S GONE!!
One thing that we have definitely slacked on as parents is getting Hannah to ride her bike with no training wheels. Both the boys were riding at 5. When we were in Louisiana it was a lot easier, mostly because there were NO HILLS!! So Brian took her over to their school and had her practice there. She did really well, Alex and I snapped these pictures on our way to the grocery. Brian said she really picked it up easily(that's my girl). So next weekend they will go back and work on it some more.
I have to give my husband some much deserved praise in this post. He ran back and forth with her a million times and when she would go to fall he would snatch her off the bike real quick, so she wouldn't fall on the payment. Great job hubby, you are Hannah and I's knight in shining armor!! When it comes to splinters and learning to ride a bike, daddy is so much better than momma :)


No comments: