Thursday, July 10, 2008

One Week Down!

Alex and I finished our first week of Bible Camp today. It wasn't as crazy as I thought it was going to be. Alex and my other assistant(who is a 16 year old girl) are really big helps. On Monday after we left the preschool and was driving to Lena's to pick up Jakob and Hannah, Alex said "man momma I didn't know your job was this hard", "I thought you just went and played with kids all day"......BOY WAS HE WRONG!! We had a really good group of kids this week, we had one little boy who had some...um problems(behavioral) and he didn't last in Ms. Heidi's room for long. The week really did go by fast. It has been so cool to see Alex interact with the kids and really taking to them! They think he is super cool and of course he is, he is my child you know!! Next week Jakob and Hannah will be their going to camp with kids their age. And I will be happy to have all my babies under one roof again!! THANK YOU SOOOO much Lena!!! I love you girl!!!

No comments: