Thursday, September 11, 2008

new gadget!

Hi y'all, as you can see in the top right hand corner of my page, I have added a followers widget. If you click on "follow this blog" it will add you too!!! When you get on your dashboard page, you will be told of the latest things that the person your following has posted. I have become a follower of a few blogs and I like to see what they have posted about before I go to the page...


It will show your profile picture, as you can see my picture is my kids. Because let just face it, their a lot cuter than me!! If you don't have a profile picture (then get off your butt and go under profile and make one!) It will just show a generic blogger head and your name. If your blog is private, that's fine also. It's really just to show me who LIKES ME and to show you what my most recent posts have been about!!

No comments: