Monday, October 27, 2008

2 hours and 15 minutes


That's how long I stood in line today to vote.

My girlfriend from work and I, went and did the early voting today after we got off of work.

It was cold and we were tired, as was everyone else in line.

No one complained (well we might of said at one point that our fingers were numb and hot chocolate magically appearing would be totally awesome) we all just stood there, talking about our day, talking about what activities we had with our children in the evening and what we were doing about dinner that night.

No one complained because we know that this is a RIGHT that we as Americans have. No one today was taking that for granted.

On Tuesday I will have a FREE day with my babies :):)


And no matter who wins, I know that my little voice was heard!!


VOTE!! VOTE!! VOTE!! VOTE!! VOTE!! VOTE!! VOTE!! VOTE!! VOTE!! VOTE!! VOTE!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

My! That's a long time.

Way to go, making your voice heard!

I hope this is the best turn out ever.

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

I thought about it today and kept driving when I saw the long line. It was tooo cold to stand out there with Cooper. I will try again tomorrow!