Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The more the merrier!

Emily had more fun knocking them down!!

GOOD MORNING ALEX!!


as you can see these poor kids got no attention at all!




biscuits, bacon and eggs OH MY!!




nothing sweeter than a baby playing with his feet!







these next 2 are my favorites!








More catching up.....


2 weekends ago we watched The DeFusco's babies while Mel worked and Mike played tennis. Of course we hated every minute of having to love all over them :)


Watching my 3 children help the little ones, just melts my heart. It also is so bitter sweet because I remember when they were that little.....


I know spare you all, all the OH WOE IS ME, MY BABIES ARE GROWING CRAP!!

BUT Y'ALL IT MAKES ME SAD :(:(

We had such a great time with the kids.

I added a link for the DeFusco's but you have to be in the SUPER COOL kids club to go on her blog. If you want to beg, I will forward any requests you have!!

1 comment:

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

Wow, You have been busy! I was wondering when you were gonna post again. Hey ya know if you ever need a baby fix...Cooper is only a block away!:)