Thursday, October 2, 2008

That Damn Cow!

One might say that I have a SLIGHT addiction to sweet tea. Chick fil a is my favorite! I have been known to step out of my "hood" occasionally and also get my crack tea from a few other dealers restaurants. McAlisters Deli and Atlanta Bread Company are my 2 other favorites....

I never really thought that I had a problem until one day when I was just having "one of those days". I found myself pulling out of the drive thru, ripping open the straw and with the sheer feeling of ecstasy knowing that everything was going to be better, because "momma just scored the goods"!

And then thinking....is this wrong?

NAHHH!!

We all have that one thing....WHAT'S YOURS??

2 comments:

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

A fizz yummy refreshing Mcdonald's coke. O Yeah! When I was pregnant I would crave them. I also love Steak n' shakes cherry cokes.

Mel said...

Coke icees and cheesecake!