Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve

New Orleans ladies
hey there, girlfriend
Mason and Catrina
Alex and Jack
checking out the pictures
Alex, Mason and Jakob
me and Jack
William
Emily, Hannah and Gracie
Maren
my babies
look who came to visit!!
IT'S HIM!!
Look at Will's face!
They
were
all
smiles!!

WELL MAYBE
NOT ALL
OF THEM!!!
Santa and Mrs. Claus
the after math of Santa!
me and my hubby
Ron and Rona Dinsmore
Michael and Emily Lipani
The DeFusco's
Ron, my hubby, Michael and Mike
Maren and Mr. Ron
my cuties!!
our girls
the boys
On Christmas Eve we were invited to the Defusco's house for a party.
We were with our Louisiana gang once again to celebrate the holidays!
It was a wonderful evening and we all had a great time.
That evening after we got the kids to bed and Brian and I were getting things "ready" for Santa, we said at the same time, today was a really nice day!!
That has been the quote of the week for The Johnson family :)


Thanks Mel and Mike for opening your home to all of us on Christmas Eve....

No comments: