Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Showing the ads some love!!

I don't know if you all have ever really taken notice to the BlogHer ads that I have in the side bar of my page. BlogHer is a community of blogging women that I am very proud to be a part of. I have met and keep in touch with about a dozen or so women through this community. I applied to have their ads run on my page in the Spring last year and was welcomed with open arms from them.

What happens is every time one of you (wonderfully beautiful) people click on one of the ads I get a credit for it. The more times you click, the more credit I get.
SIMPLE!!
The hopes is one day, hopefully in the near future I would get my credit for the clicks.
Hasn't happened yet, but a girl can always HOPE!!

I also have Google ads running, so if your feeling some extra love flowing through your fingers, I would love for you to click on those also!!

BlogHer just announced something new there doing in 2009. There having their viewers ( me) and people that view their viewers (you) vote for your favorite BlogHer bloggers blog post.
Did you get all that?
There were lots of blogs and ers and stuff :)

Basically if you see something on my blog or another BlogHer blog that you like, you can go to this link and vote for your favorite blogger.

You don't have to be a member of BlogHer to vote.

So why don't you guys take a look at the ads and do a couple of clicky clicks for me.
(If you would like to do it EVERYDAY that would be AWESOME and I WILL TYPE IN CAPS EVERYDAY TO LET YOU KNOW HOW WONDERFULLY DELICIOUS YOU ARE!!)

Bribery you say, no not bribery.
Just showing the love in CAPS is all.......

No comments: