Tuesday, February 3, 2009

30 of 365 memories....welcome to my heartattack

(My flash on my camera has not be cooperating lately and I don't know what the problem is. In some of the pictures the color is a little off)




I told you all that we were going to Louisiana this weekend to visit our family. And I might have mentioned something about FOOD! Well this is a little taste of what we had over the weekend....




Good Ole Louisiana Crawfish





My FAVORITE!! Fried shrimp po boy!!





To say that it was deliciously wonderful would not even do it justice. We have so many favorite places to eat when we go back, that it is hard to decide. One place that we never have to think twice about is a little seafood restaurant called Deanies.



Jakob got his crawfish, Alex got his stuffed crab, I got my shrimp po boy.


Brian and Hannah aren't HUGE seafood people, lets just take a moment to mourn those's words.....OK back to good stuff!


My boys and I LOVE seafood gumbo, so when were there that is the first thing we order. I think the bowls were finished before the poor waitress even got her hand out of the way :)




Did I mention we were EXCITED to eat ?!!

2 comments:

The Dinsmores said...

My mouth is watering!

Elizabeth said...

I ate Po'boys until they came out my ears when we lived in South Carolina.

We now have one place in town that is deemed worth of the use of the name Po'boy. And it's only open during the summer!!! grrr.

Now you got me thinking, I need to figure out how to make a good home version of these things. Or start calling restaurants...