Tuesday, February 10, 2009

38 of 365 memories....not so much!!





My daughter LOVES board games. Any board game, she doesn't care.


Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with the 4 KEY pieces missing, she there.

Barbie's dress up shop with half the clothes missing, well really that's just WRONG, but it's for the love of my child.


Luckily her favorites.... Candy Land, Memory and this jewel in the picture above, we have all the pieces to.


This Saturday she asked my husband and I to play Twizzler, I mean Twister with her. No matter how many times we have played this game and believe me its mind numbing fun its A LOT, she always messes up on the name.


Anyway on this day, I believe my husband pulled the old, oh my back hurts.

Daddy will be the spinner and you and momma can play :)


THANKS HONEY!!!


I snapped this picture with my phone because it was to cute to miss.


And no there will be none of me because a 33 year OLD woman playing Twister really should be rated XXX and we more of a PG blog!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Dear Mr. Johnson,
I will pay very well for a photo of Mom Johnson playing Twizzler.