Friday, February 27, 2009

57 of 365 memories....this little piggie went to the French Quarter

This is a pig that my momma caught for Hannah during the parade.
(Yes I brought it back in my bag on the plane for her, imagine what the guy at the x-ray machine said when he scanned my bag!) she has not put it down.
SHE LOVES IT!
She told me last night, that the next time I go to Mardi Gras can I get her an elephant (elephants are her favorite animals).
Sure I said, I will try and get you one.
Can you go back tomorrow and get me one? she says.
No baby Mardi Gras is over. I said.
OH so is Mardi Gras only when the freaks come out??

HUH??

you know, they said on the news that's when the freaks come out.

NOTE TO SELF, no more news for my kids!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That's such a great shot. Look at her little face!!

So cute.

So, did they slow way down when they x-rayed the King cake? How many were left after they went through security?