Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hopefully there reinforced chairs

I swear to you if I write out one more check or have to go pick up one more item for all of these end of the year parties, sports, band, Music Makers and anything else, some one is going to get hurt. And I can promise you it won't be pretty.

On the other hand, I have 4 more days of work left (with kids but then I have another week of cleaning the classroom) and my kiddos have 10 more days!!
And then if you need one of us Johnson people we will making a butt indention in the lounge chairs at our subdivision's pool.

Yesterday Alex joined me on my walk as Jakob jogged in front of us.
He said mom do you smell that?
I smiled at him because I knew what was coming next.
LAZY DAYS, we said together.

It was so sweet it could of been a Country Time lemonade commercial!!

And then of course it was the, we are going to do something ELSE besides the POOL everyday, RIGHT??

Child, could you just let me have my lemonade moment!!

2 comments:

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Awww... I love it! I'll have a glass of lemonade and a side of lazy days too please!

Elizabeth said...

This time of year is just nuts!

We're all heading to the finish line.

(Thank God!)