Tuesday, January 5, 2010

good ole Saint Nick!


the loot

more loot!

somebody has been nibbling on our raspberry shortbread cookies!

Merry Christmas!





he is one happy man!

the remains after the massacre




bring on the concert




these 2 crack me up. The 2 weather men in our family!


a little Guitar Hero anyone?

The Johnson's

the lollipop people, I mean the Johnson's :)
(yes Mr. J, that was for you :)

there is a cherry pie somewhere in that pan. Well at least there WAS!!


Christmas Day is always a blur to me. I hunt shop, I wrap, I prepare, I cook, I EAT, I eat some more and I enjoy every minute of it while it's going on. But by the end of the night, I feel like I just blinked and it's over. I loved looking at these pictures. Seeing Jakob so excited about his air soft gun, watching Alex help Hannah work her Ipod nano. And of course my hubby enjoying his days of vacation with his butt firmly planted on his new massage chair. Over in a flash but so nice while they lasted!
I hope your day was filled with butt massage's and warm cherry pie memories!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

my that is a very large gun....please tell me it isn't real