Thursday, April 5, 2007






It has been awhile since we have updated pictures, so I will try to do the best I can. In the month of February we had our first snow day!! For us it was a bunch of slush and not really nice. But about 30 miles north of us was the real stuff. So my children and I got a free day to drink hot chocolate and be lazy bones. Well at least Hannah and I, my door bell was ringing shortly after the slush stop coming down.

Jakob and Alex finished up with basketball. They both had nice banquets and got their trophies. And Jakob finished up with indoor soccer.

In Cherokee County we get a week off for every season.(We go back to school earlier).
This year for our winter break we stayed here. We went to the Children's Museum and also to a Wild Life Refugee camp. We have two families that we have become really close with. Between the three families we have 10 kids ranging in ages from 11 to 5 months. So needless to say when we are all together it's quite interesting.

No comments: