Monday, May 28, 2007

Batter Up!!!






Alex played baseball for the first time this year. I didn't realize how serious the game is at this age. The first couple of weeks, I felt like he was thrown into the Lion's Den. But my son was so impressive. He learned a lot about the game. Alex made some really nice friends. But most of all,he had so much fun!! During their 3rd game Alex started off with a good hit that got him to first base. With the two boys after him the bases were loaded. Then came the next batter who brought everybody home. And that was when I learned what a Grand Slam was. That evening after the game(WE WON) Alex was given the game ball. The coach told him he started off the good MO JO. Alex's personalty is just like his daddy's, he doesn't get very excited about many things. But there was a smile on my son's face that I will remember for a long time!!

No comments: