Monday, May 28, 2007

Hannah's Ears!

Let's get those holes straight!!
Moms checking out the dots!!
This is her cheese face for MiMi!!
Hannah and Peyton

Hannah has been asking for about a year to get her ears pierced. I finally told her one day that when she turned 5 she could get them done. I explained to her that it was going to hurt a little bit. That she would have turn them and we would have to clean them. I was hoping that she would think it was to much work and forget about it. Not so!! So after she turned 5 she started asking again. And Brian and I finally agreed she could do it. When she got hers pierced two of my girlfriends were letting their daughters also do it. Needless to say out of the four girls that got it done, my child screamed after it was done. But since she has gotten it done she has been taking good care of them. And her momma and daddy are very proud of her!!

No comments: