Friday, October 12, 2007

Student Of The Week!!




Last week Hannah was Student of the week. We were all very proud of her. She is following right along with her big brothers. Hannah had to make a poster all about her and her favorite things. The kids in her class make a book all about Hannah and why she is a good student. Here are just a couple of the things the other kids said about her...she is a sweet friend, she helps me when I need help, she always smiles BIG and my favorite is her laugh makes me happy. How SWEET!! I got to go in and listen to the book and share a special snack with her friends. I have been to her class quite a few times on my days off to read to them. Well I wasn't excepting to read this day but when I was getting ready to leave one of the little boys said Ms. Johnson you have to read to us, your the bestest reader!! How can you say no to that. So 3 books later, we passed out our doughnuts we brought and I was on my way!
My little girl is growing so fast. And everyday she gives Brian and I another reason to proud of her!!

No comments: