Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Mother's Day!!

my baby girl
Hannah and my grandma
me and my girl
me and my first baby(who is almost as big as me now!)
me and my hubby
me and my Jakey boy
The 3 wonderful reasons I get to celebrate Mother's Day!!

The Johnson family(after the 7th try)

we had a hair dilemma
me and my mother in law(hair looks good)
The Johnson girls

me and my grandma
My Mother's day was wonderful. All I told my husband was that I didn't want to cook ANYTHING on Mother's Day and my wish was granted. Brian made us pancakes and bacon for breakfast, then we did some cleaning around the house(baseball was cancelled so we had to clean while we could!) Then in the afternoon we went over to Brian's parents for a BBQ. We all had a nice relaxing day!! I hope all of you had a wonderful day also!


No comments: