Sunday, May 18, 2008

Updates!

Okay so I think I got everything updated. For while there I didn't have a real camera, I was using those throw away cameras and getting pictures from Lena and Mr. Johnny(Thank You). So I'm back on track.

This weekend is our last weekend of Baseball YEAH!! Alex's team finished the season in 1st place and Jakob's finished in 2nd. They both started their tournaments yesterday. Alex's team won so they play again today. Jakob's team lost so unfortunately he is done. If Alex wins today then they play tomorrow night and that's the championship. I will keep you all posted.

This Thursday is Hannah's first swim meet, she has been having practice everyday after school. Last week they had a trial run of what the meet is going to be like, so the new kids can see how crazy it is. Hannah wasn't worried about any of the craziness, she got in did her event and waited for the next one. I don't think she understands the whole thing of being timed and 1st 2nd and 3rd. She really just loves to swim, I watch her in amazement!

No comments: