Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My boy!

OK, so I'm just getting back from walking Alex to his first....JOB!! He is going to be a "mothers helper" to one of our neighbors who has 2 adorable little boys. He will probably do it 2 times a week for 2 hours each time. And then next month I am teaching a bible camp at the school that I work at and Alex will be my ASSISTANT!! When did he get old enough to go over to someone elses house and help them with their children?? Or better yet be MY ASSISTANT!!
I can still remember the first time that child kick me when I was pregnant and how he look at me with that little China man face, when they handed him to me the first time! Yes I am a little dramatic when it comes to my kids, we all know this much. But seriously a JOB, I have to lie down, the room is starting to spin!!

No comments: