Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fall is a comin'

I LOVE Fall!! I love everything about it, the leaves changing colors, the fresh smell in the air, the cool crisp evenings.....LOVE IT!! Since we have been in Georgia we have enjoyed the difference in the seasons. I know for my family and friends in Louisiana, your saying "seasons whats seasons"? Yes my Southeast kin folk, we have seasons!
Fall also means the kids activities are in full swing (they call it Fall activites but they have already started now).....I thought I would share their schedule with you guys:
Alex and Hannah are swimming and Jakob is playing football.
  • Monday- Jakob pracitce 6-8 , Alex practice 7:30-9:30
  • Tuesday-Hannah practice 3:45-4:45
  • Wednesday-Jakob pracitce 6-8 , Alex practice 7:30-9:30
  • Thursday-Hannah practice 3:45-4:45, Alex practice 8:15-9:30
  • Friday- Jakob practice 6-7
Does anyone feel my pain???

To all of my friends out there with little ones at home, who say "oh I can't wait for my little one to get involved in activites".....TRUST ME YOU CAN WAIT!

I know that we are very blessed to be able to let our kids play ANYTHING and EVERYTHING....but it doesn't mean that I'm not going to bitch complain about it sometimes!!

No comments: