Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bring on the germs!!


Over the last 6 days I have taken so much Motrin and Sudafed, that I'm sure my liver is going to be falling out of me at anytime now!
My head starting hurting on the way to the airport on Friday and it just got worse through out the weekend. On Sunday morning I woke up with a sore throat. I just thought from the crazy weekend, my body was telling me to get some rest! I came home on Sunday, started doubling up on my Juice Plus and started taking some immunity boost Vitamin C tablets. Monday & Tuesday brought no relief. So this morning I decided to go to the Well Star Urgent Care and get a Strep test done. I've been thinking in the back of my mind that's what it was.
The nurse looks in my throat and says oh yeah it looks bad, red, puffy, slimy all that fun stuff. So she does a test on me. The doctor comes in and says all the same stuff and adds that my ears are clogged and he thinks I have a sinus infection also, GREAT!
Well, the strep test came back negative. The doctor is running a culture on it because he can't believe that it isn't. They also started me on 3 different medicines to help get my funk under control! I think that I do this to myself every time I go out of town. Even when the kids and I go to Louisiana for a few days, I start to feel all out of whack and I come down with something. I need to start double dosing my vitamins and my immunity boosters, days before I go anywhere.
Apparently for my body and my nervous system THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!"

No comments: