Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Incline Railway, you mean it's not a roller coaster!!

It doesn't look that bad....RIGHT??
WRONG!!!
Yes that's straight down!!
Our next stop after Ruby Falls was the Incline Railway. Most of you know that I'm not really good when it comes to heights. I will try almost anything but when I have to hang down or look down, I don't do to well. (Remember the Super Man ride at Six Flags??)
Well this wasn't too bad as long as I didn't look down, which was kind of hard because all I could see around me were tree tops and roofs and cable lines and CLOUDS!! I swear at one point I told Brian I think the lord just offered me his hand. We looked like we were in the clouds!! During the ride they let you know when the car is at a 74. something degree angle. Which is the steepest angle for a railway in the world....
WONDERFUL, thanks for sharing now hush so I don't pee in my pants please!!
Hannah kept asking when was it going to go faster? I told her baby it's not, its a railway car.
OH she says, I thought it was a roller coaster.
No baby it's not...
OK, well next time mom, can we find one just like this but faster??
SURE I'm all over it!!
If you want to know what it's all about click here http://www.ridetheincline.com/history.htm
It really was interesting also, but I can't tell you about it for the fear that I might wet my pants :):)

1 comment:

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

Oh My! Looks a little scary for me. Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend!