Thursday, September 25, 2008

Good Old Guilty Pleasures!!

Do you all know what tonight is??
SERIOUSLY you don't know?
I just gave you a clue......

If you said the 2 hour season premiere of Grey's Anatomy then your right!!

I don't watch T.V very often, I don't seem to have the time (go figure..)

But I do love me some Grey's!!!

I'm very excited, I'm sure you kind of guessed that all ready!

I'm just saying this right now (maybe I shouldn't say it but I am)
if that nurse is pregnant with McDreamy's baby and McDreamy and Meredith don't get back together because of it, then I'm boycotting the show!

For God sake people the woman outlined there dream house with tea light candles!!

For those of you who don't watch, I'm sorry that you don't understand anything that I'm saying.... we all have one guilty pleasure and mine happens to be this show and maybe Michael Phelps little sideways under water turn he did (man, I miss those Olympics!!)

My favorite characters are McSteamy (yummy) and Christina.....

Who's yours?
And what's your guilty pleasure??

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Well hello there Ms. Johnson!

How happy am I to find your blog. What a delight.

I'm waiting waiting waiting for McDreamy tonight. Remember when he was the nerdy teenager in Can't Buy Me Love!

Too funny.

Off to read some more.

Take Care,
Bet

The Hughes Family said...

Who could forget the candle light/house outline from Grey's last season? I was nearly in tears. (This is David by the way, not Lara.) Lara looked over at me and I pretended I had something in my eye that was causing problems. (I'm kidding about the tears...I'm not as big of a fanatic as Lara is). Don't even think about talking to her until the commercials. She has already put me on kid watch tonight as she'll be planted in front of the tube watching Grey's. Who needs McDreamy when she has me...(McBaldy).
Take care, David and Lara

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

I am so excited too. Actually I am watching it now and blogging during commericals. Best of both worlds! It seems like forever ago that it has been on!

DeFusco said...

The candle light/house has to be the lamest ass crap I've ever seen. I mean come on. So she went to the spot, then ran to the candle supply paper bag store and bought about 30k worth of candles. Then she went out on a cliff, in dead ass dark and placed these things down so perfectly that you would think she was Rain Man. I mean seriously?