Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rock City...


Mel and Rona you were right, I love this one!!

Yes I allowed my children to go on a swing bridge, better yet I allowed myself to go on the swing bridge!!
Just taking it all in!
these four people are the reason my happy heart beats everyday
me and my hubby!!
At the top of Rock City you can see all 7 of these states, the kids loved picking out the states
this picture is for Hannah
they weren't joking either!!

they had no problems!!
The legend of Lovers Leap was there were two people in love from two different tribes and when the chiefs found out, the boy was thrown over the cliff. The girl was so distraught when it happened she jumped after him!!
Brian and I decided, yeah um..... we love either other and everything but were not jumping after each other....
ya think?!




this is a platform they built to extend your view over the falls, this would be where my panic attack started!!
Spider Man, this kid is all legs!
I told the kids see what happens when you eat your broccoli, you can lift 1000 pound boulders, my daughter chimed in with "mom you mean your Organic broccoli! She is her mother's child!
academy award winners.....
nothing but love.....
Rock City was the last stop on our Tennessee trip last Friday. This was my favorite!! The grounds were beautiful, every where you turned you just saw beauty. You also saw high cliffs and long ways down, but I'm focusing on the good here!!
If you want to know the history of this beautiful place click here:
I know I've said it a million times but one more isn't hurting anybody!! WE HAD SO MUCH FUN. It was a wonderful FAMILY DAY!!

No comments: