Friday, September 26, 2008

Have We NO Shame People?...remake 90210, NEVER!!

(1992 Back to School dance) Here we have the Brenda Walsh look, got to love the high waters and Bass shoes....
(1993 Homecoming Dance) Here we have the Kelly Taylor look! Got to love the stir up pants...

DON'T BE HATING!!





Monday when I was waiting for Alex at the orthodontist, I picked up one of the trash magazines and thought I would check in to see who there calling a fat housewife, mother of 2 this week (remember my Miami trip and my airplane trash magazines, no I haven't gotten over it!)


As I was reading the magazine I quickly realized I have NO clue who half this people are and what their shows are about. Our TV is usually on ESPN, the Weather Channel, HG TV, Animal Planet or Discovery (yes people we live on the edge!)


They were talking about The Hills vs. The Gossip Girls vs. The Sunset Tan, I'm assuming these shows have to be for teenagers or anyone else who wants to do nothing but numb their minds with STUPIDITY.
If you guys watch any of these shows, well I'm sorry......for you!
Maybe my age is showing, but oh well, I am what I am!


As I read on trying to find something that didn't scream look at me I'm 92 pounds and I don't know how to put on panties!


I saw something about 90210 coming back on!!
I loved me some 90210 back in the day....
You want to talk about mind numbing STUPIDITY, I was all over that when I was a teenager! TEENAGER being the key word here.


I can't believe there putting it back on. That actually really bummed me out, thinking there taking something so special, like the love that Brenda had for Dillon, then his love for Kelly, and her love for Brandon and his love for Steve, oh wait I just screwed that up didn't I? You get the point.


REMAKE 90210, that's just UN AMERICAN, better yet it's UN CALIFORNIAIAN (don't ask because I don't know what I just said)

I'm not going to be watching the show because (well for the most part I'm a grown now) and I get enough mind numbing stupidity from Grey's :):)

My old lady self can only take so much, night time soap opera ness.....someone please stop me, it's the mind numbing stupidity talking not me!!!

1 comment:

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

My mouth was hanging wide open when i saw these pics! Brian had hair and you did look like you belonged in 90210! Jakob does look just like his daddy. These were so fun to see! You look just the same just a little more stylish. :)