Sunday, September 28, 2008

FOOTBALL,FOOTBALL and more, you guessed it FOOTBALL!

LSU is winning!

he loves his chocolate covered strawberries!!




Lena and Chris


HOW CUTE ARE THEY!!


Happy Birthday to Grayson!!







On Saturday we had the Davis family over to watch a little football and help celebrate their son's birthday! By a little football I should explain that we (meaning the husband's and kids) watched 3 different games all at the same time....LSU, Georgia and Virginia Tech.

Lena and Chris are VT graduates, my boys are all about LSU and well we live in and are raising our children in Georgia so we need to show a little love to UGA!!
I made Red Beans and rice and I have to say, I think they were the best pot of beans I have ever made. Jakob agreed with me, my boy is all about his mommas food. As usual between Lena and I, we had way to much food. But the more the merrier, RIGHT??
GOOD FOOD is never a bad thing!

We love being with our "Georgia family" every chance we get!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

OK, Ms. Johnson, You've got to share the Red Beans and Rice recipe.

We Northern girls can never be trusted to make such things on our own.

Thanks for your comments on my blog.

Take it easy!

Mel said...

I will try not to be too jealous that y'all were cheating on us while we were out of town!!