Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gotta Love, The New Junk!

DADDY FASTER!!!
AND THEIR GOING....
GOING.....
GONE....

my talented husband
yes ladies, he is all mine!
I love when they help each other!
look ma, no hands!
Just crusin...
This weekend Brian decided to get some of the kids old bikes fixed up (change the tubes and tires) and put them in a garage sale next weekend....each one of my kids have 2 bikes each and we have a few extra ones, that honestly I don't remember where they came from.
After he got the bikes all put back together, OF COURSE they became the BEST bikes in the world again! We won't talk about how it took me half a roll of paper towels to get the cob webs and dust off of them.....
It's amazing how they fall in love all over again with their old stuff. So now, no one (including Mr. these kids have to much crap out here, taking up all this space!) wants to get rid of the bikes and were back to where we started again.
Well at least they look pretty sittting in the garage taking up all the space!!
I love Sundays.....


2 comments:

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

Wow! Brian is so talented. Wasn't the garage sale this past weekend? I missed out on it with Cooper being so sick.

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

I like this backround! Looks cute.