Tuesday, September 30, 2008

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!

Last week as Hannah and I were finishing up our last bed time story, we started to talk about who, loves who, more.
You know like mommy loves you this much (and I stretch my arms over her face and she screams with delight, I keep telling you guys, that I have the life) And then she says no momma I love you this much more and we keep on (and on).
It usually ends with me telling her I love her to infinity and beyond(by the way I was using that saying with Alex long before Disney snatched it up).
There's nothing left after that....
RIGHT?
WRONG!

My ever so smart little girl, looks at me with a smirk on her face, like a fat cat that just got a mouse.
She says to me, no momma I love you to the future!
And when were not here any more, I'm still loving you to the future.

(Excuse me while I look for my box of Kleenex)

Have I told you guys that I'm the luckiest woman in the whole world lately?

God's presence is in my children's eyes everyday and with that, I am eternally grateful, To INFINITY AND BEYOND!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the new background! (It IS new, right?)

This little tale got me searching for the Kleenex. How sweet is that?

It's those moments that are our paychecks. Seems to me I wrote about that once...hmmm, wonder what I did with that!?!!

Have a great day!

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

Awe! Aren't you thankful for your sweet little girl? She is a smart little cookie and a cute one too!