Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Just A Little Piece.....

Driving through the main entrance in my subdivision is one of the most relaxing drives that I've ever known. It's lined with beautiful trees and has wonderful rolling hills (not so wonderful when your trying to walk them), it's just something that I have enjoyed since the day we moved into our house.
Before I even laid eyes on my house for the first time I told my agent, I'm sold just by this street alone. It was early Fall (just as it is now) and the trees were starting to turn wonderful colors of red, orange and green that I had never seen before.

In Louisiana I never noticed the beauty of the trees. Maybe some were as pretty as this, but for the life of me I don't remember any like this.....

Maybe it was that after the hurricane, I started to try and remember all of the "little things" in my life and not focus on the "non little things" so much.

I just remember driving around Georgia in AWE of the trees and their beauty....

I so desperately wanted my parents, my brothers and my girlfriend Stacey to see them
(as if they had never seen a freaking tree before).

It was just one of those times in life when you sit back and want the ones you love to experience all the good things with you.

All of these feelings over some pretty trees.

Yes I am a big sap and I don't want to be any other way......... :):):)

No comments: