Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just another GREAT day!!

Last night as Brian and I were going to bed, I told him, these pass 2 days have been so nice. All of my kids in the house (the boys with friends of course), just relaxing and enjoying their Fall break!
Our weather has been UNBELIEVABLE, perfect Fall weather. I don't know how long its lasting, so I'm soaking it up while it here.
HAVE I TOLD YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE FALL?????

Yesterday I took Hannah, Jakob and Nick (one of our neighbor's) to the park thats in our subdivision.....we have a path behind the creek in our backyard, so it's like a little adventure to get to it!



WE HAD A BLAST!!




Jakob snapped these pictures, he did a great job!!
do you think I was a happy momma??
Jakob was playing chicken...
they were seeing who could land a perfect 10, which one would you choose?
Jakob playing dead, you can see his EMMY award winning expression!
Alex and his friend met us at the very end of our afternoon
I love this picture, this just sums up the afternoon! All smiles!

1 comment:

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

I'm lovin this weather too! Looks like you guys are enjoying fall break! See ya at the bus stop Monday!