Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just touching up the roots!!

I've been doing a little bit of remodeling on The Johnson family tales, as you can see. I'm not sure if I'm keeping the background color. It looks different every time I look at it, I'll try again another day!

Besides for the remodeling I also added BlogHer adds to my page. I was so excited when I heard from them, I truly do love their website. They have built a wonderful community of blogging women.

Today when I was on my blog I noticed they have my post about "Hormones" listed as an item to read. I thought that was way cool!!

There is a contest going on right now on:
http://www.blogher.com/share-your-feel-good-meals-and-you-could-win-100-gift-card-kraft

Share Your “Feel Good Meals” and You Could Win a $100 Gift Card from Kraft.

My family's favorite is chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese (with a little something extra) sandwiches!

When you go to post your family's favorite you can see what my little something extra is!!

GOOD LUCK!!

No comments: