Thursday, September 18, 2008

Who says it's too early....

our mantle!
Hannah was very proud of herself, she helped me get all of the leaves turned the right way!
our foyer table and entry way
you can see a little peek of another pumpkin on the dining room table,YEA well that table is FULL of pumpkins! My name is Heidi and I'm addicted to pumpkins!!



I promised Hannah this week we would start putting some of our Halloween / fall stuff out. Your probably thinking isn't it a little early for that and our answer is NO! You do what you want and leave my pumpkins out of this!

I really thought she was going to get tired after the first set of stuff we had to bring up from the storage area in the basement. But not my girl, she helped me get EVERYTHING (have I stressed to you all how much I really love fall) and I do mean EVERYTHING.....lets just say, at one point Hannah said momma, I think we could donate some of this to the kids who don't have a lot of Halloween stuff! HMMMM, I wonder where she has heard about these children before (sometimes what I tell them comes back to bite me in my not so toned behind!)


So as a good mother and as not to be a hypocrite, I did make a pile for Goodwill and were dropping it off today before swim practice :):)


We worked really hard yesterday afternoon and today and we have made some (little) progress around the house. (I'm laughing as I write this because if you guys only knew!!)



What little progress we have made is alright by me, my kids have been having an awesome week, my house smells of cinnamon sticks right now and I have pumpkins out, LIFE IS GOOD!

1 comment:

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

Looks so cute! I don't think it is too early. I just put my fall stuff up too! It just feels so warm and cozy. I love FALL.