Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oh yeah and we did see the animals!!

The Lion cubs, SOOOO CUTE!

The family

Hannah said, "mom, he looks like he is having a bad day." take a guess what this little Lemar was cleaning, one clue, he was a little happy to see himself!! UMMM yeah, keep on walking kids!!


Meercat Manor




Giraffe





we just couldn't get enough of the baby lions






the owls head turned all the way around (he was beautiful but a little freaky)














the girls watching him turning his head (I told the girls if we stood there and made some noises that he would turn and look at us, after a few minutes one of the girls in our group said, "Hannah I think your mom doesn't know about owls." Before I could even say "OH NO SHE DIDN'T", the owl turned its head..... and then Hannah said "my mom knows ALL about stuff!" You tell her baby!









It was such a BEAUTIFUL day!!











The daddy panda










1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

This looks like such a fun day. What a gorgeous zoo! Great pictures!

I tried to comment last night, but Blogger was censoring me! grr. Apparently, there was some maintenance going on.

Needless to say, my previous comments were WAY more interesting and witty!!

Have a great weekend!