Thursday, October 16, 2008

We've been Boo'ed AGAIN!!

I love being boo'ed!!

I REALLY, REALLY LOVE BEING BOO'ED!!

Who could it be??
TREATS!!


First let me say, please excuse my daughters wardrobe, when she comes home from swim practice, she gets to put on whatever non matching clothes she wants. By Thursday and the 100th practice for the week that I've taken the kids to, I'm beat down and the last thing I worry about is wardrobe.

Tonight we were boo'ed again!!


Have I told you all how much my kids (especially Hannah) loves the whole boo'ing thing?
It really is cool that someone else's family thinks enough about our family to take the time to put together special treats for us. Thank you boo'er number 1 and 2. Thank you for thinking about our family!

Hannah has a feeling this one was a really creative person, the boo bag was home made and really cute!!

HMMMM, really creative, like a mom who makes really cute flip flops or a mom who makes really cute scrapbooking pages....HMMMM.

Then she had to remind me that our boo bags were not home made and maybe next year we can start working on them earlier, like during the summer. And I told her, YEA good luck with that :):)

Have you guys been boo'ed? If so, tell us about your good treats !

2 comments:

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

That is a cute little bag! :) We have been boo'd twice and have gotten some yummy treats even for Cooper!
By the way, Hannah looks adorbe!

The Dinsmores said...

You guys must be very popular in your neighborhood!!!