Thursday, November 20, 2008

All By Myself!


This picture is from Sunday night. When I got home from the funeral that I had attended, Alex said mom I have something to show you. He pulls out my camera and begins to show me the pictures he had taken of his food.

I made it all myself momma, I put mozzarella cheese on top of my soup and I used 2 different types of cheese on my sandwich. Then I put the bowl on a little plate and put both of them on a big plate. The pictures look better having the small plate on there, it gives it color, he tells me as I stand there looking at this child who can't possibly be my son Alex.

Let's remember people, this is my son, the one who thinks I'm crazy because I take pictures of them sleeping and brushing their teeth.

Doesn't everyone do that???

Yes this is the same child!

As he was telling me all that he did for himself, I just laughed and told him, well where's mine little Emeril?

He was so proud of himself and I LOVE to see them share their proud moments with us or each other.

Of course he says, are you going to put this on the blog? That seems to always be the question, they love when I let them read what I have written about them. Their my little editors :)

I have a feeling he will approve of this one.......

No comments: