Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We Have Carpet, YEA!!!

Our family room is about 75 percent done!! The fireplace and the walls need to be painted and then it will be done!! The carpet looks and feels WONDERFUL!! I'm so glad we didn't do hard woods in this room, we were back and forth on it. And the kids all asked us one day, do we have to put the hard wood in there?? It's not comfy...so that was our
tie breaker! We are always in this room, it's open to our kitchen and we spend almost all of our time in these 2 rooms. I'm so excited to see this room come alive. When we bought this house, I feel in love with this room. I knew there was so much potential with it's size, the windows, everything. And slowly it is getting it there. Were getting it there. Me and my hubby (with the help of some handy dandy neighbors!). Brian and I really do work well together, sometimes :)

2 comments:

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

That looks so good! I want to come over and touch it with my bare toes! I love the new carpet smell too. Yeah. Finally!

The Dinsmores said...

Looks GREAT!!!