Sunday, November 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

Because I'm not behind enough on my blogging these days, my sweet blogging buddy Denise over at There's Always Room For One More tagged me and gave me something else to do!!



The sad thing is, I don't really have 7 interesting things about myself.

The obvious things would be, I adore my husband and my kids. I'm a total daddy's girl.
And maybe just maybe, I wish I knew how to strip. I'm not saying, I'm just saying:):):)

These were the best I could do....

1. I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up:)
I've always wanted to be a mommy and God blessed me with that, but now I don't know what else I want to be. Your choices are pretty limited when you only have from 9-3 Monday-Friday. One day I will figure it all out.......


2. I love sweet tea. Did I mention I love it, like LOVE, LOVE IT!!


3. I miss my family and friends in Louisiana TREMENDOUSLY but I would not move back if given the chance.


4. I can pick things up and throw them with my toes......just call me GIRL WONDER!


5. I try everyday to fight the demons in my head.....some days I lose :(


6. I can drive a stick shift and feed a baby a bottle at the same time. (Stacey's poor Sentra)


7. I do not enjoy pregnancy at all. I'm sick, not cute and swollen the whole time.


OK because I love you guys so much, I'm tagging......


Priceless Memories because I know she will be a good sport and play

Dinsmore Diaries because I know she will be a good sport and play

Lipani family because I want to make sure she is still a blogger???

Take A Whisk because she is my funny Minnesota (I'm doing the MINNESOTA voice right now) blogging friend

Riddell Family because I would like to make sure she is also still a blogger???

DeFusco Family because I know she will have fun answers but sadly her blog is private and no one will see them :(

Hughes family because I know her and her husband will have funny answers but sadly her blog is private too!!

Alright girls, just suck it up and play, PLEASE!!

No comments: