Sunday, November 2, 2008

ROCK ON BABY GIRL!!!

my baby, The Bright Star

you go Peyton girl (Lena's girl was picked to say the Pledge for the ceremony!)

Hannah getting her award from the principal

THAT'S MY GIRL!!
Hannah was awarded the Bright Star award for her 1st grade class.
It is like a student of the month type of thing. Each class gets a Bright Star and a Shining Star. The Bright Star is a child that shows good manners, carries themselves in a proper way and is just an all around GOOD kid.
That pretty much sums up my daughter!
Hannah really is just a sweet girl.
She doesn't get involved with the cattiness of, I'm not your friend if you don't wear "such and such" (believe me some of these girls start early and they are mean, you wonder where it comes from and then you meet their mommas, then it all makes sense!)
She is one of the first kids to help when someone is in trouble and her love for animals and nature amazes me.
Of course because she is my child I think she is WONDERFULLY DELICIOUS, but she really is a BRIGHT STAR!!
I love you baby girl, keep on SHINING!

3 comments:

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

Way to go Hannah! We already knew what a sweet little girl you are!

Elizabeth said...

Well done, Hannah!

(And well done Mom--she learned it from you!!)

The Dinsmores said...

We are soooo PROUD of you Hannah!