Tuesday, April 21, 2009

108 of 365 memories....girl time


Emily, Grace, Hannah and Gracie


Saturday evening, Hannah and I snuck out of the yard work for awhile and met some friends and the show to see the Hannah Montana movie. I have to say, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. Not once did I hold my ears and cover my eyes and begin to rock back in forth in the fetal position. The girls LOVED the movie and us mommas LOVE to see those smiles on our babies faces. Thanks Rona, Mindy and Jen for giving us some good company!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You're too much.

(HM is the one thing that I don't miss out on!)

But, I do miss the girl time...

Denise Grover Swank said...

I admit that I was pleasantly surprised by the Hannah Montana Movie. I just wish I had realized that I wasn't living a real Tennessee life while I lived there. Now I feel like I've totally missed out.